Scrabble word: CREASE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CREASE exist?
Definitions of CREASE in dictionaries:
- noun - an angular or rounded shape made by folding
- noun - a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface
- noun - a Malayan dagger with a wavy blade
- verb - make wrinkles or creases on a smooth surface
- verb - make wrinkled or creased
- verb - scrape gently
- verb - become wrinkled or crumpled or creased
- A line made by pressing, folding, or wrinkling.
- A rectangular area marked off in front of the goal in hockey and lacrosse.
- One of the lines in cricket marking off the positions of the bowler and batter or the space between two of these lines.
- To make a pressed, folded, or wrinkled line in.
- To become wrinkled.
- verb - to make a fold or winkle in