Scrabble word: CREASE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CREASE exist?
Definitions of CREASE in dictionaries:
- noun - an angular or rounded shape made by folding
- noun - a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface
- noun - a Malayan dagger with a wavy blade
- verb - make wrinkles or creases on a smooth surface
- verb - make wrinkled or creased
- verb - scrape gently
- verb - become wrinkled or crumpled or creased
- A line made by pressing, folding, or wrinkling.
- A rectangular area marked off in front of the goal in hockey and lacrosse.
- One of the lines in cricket marking off the positions of the bowler and batter or the space between two of these lines.
- To make a pressed, folded, or wrinkled line in.
- To become wrinkled.
- verb - to make a fold or winkle in
There are 6 letters in CREASE: A C E E R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CREASE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CREASE plus a wildcard: CREASE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CREASE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CREASE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.