Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAECES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAECES exist?
Definitions of FAECES in dictionaries:
- noun - solid excretory product evacuated from the bowels
- n - bodily waste discharged through the anus
There are 6 letters in FAECES: A C E E F S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAECES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAECES plus a wildcard: FAECES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAECES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FAECES
- FileEarthworm faeces.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Full resolution (2452 1968 pixels file size 659 KB MIME ...
- FileCertified Wombat faeces.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Posted By Paul Date Thu Sep 25 2008 Number of Comments 21
- Parasitic and Infectious Diseases of White-Tailed Deer in Oklahoma
- Raccoon Feces Pictures and Images - Can Raccoon Poop Cause Dangerous ...
- When Don suggested that it was toad poop I scoffed at him. The idea ...
- Squirrel rat raccoon opossum - feces and poop. Longwood critter ...
- The average horse produces 9 tons of manure every year
- faeces in a toilet bowl
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.