Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RETRACT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RETRACT exist?
Definitions of RETRACT in dictionaries:
- verb - formally reject or disavow a formerly held belief, usually under pressure
- verb - pull away from a source of disgust or fear
- verb - use a surgical instrument to hold open (the edges of a wound or an organ)
- verb - pull inward or towards a center
- To take back; disavow: refused to retract the statement.
- See Synonyms at recede.
- To utter (a sound) with the tongue drawn back.
- To draw back (the tongue).
- To take something back or disavow it.
- To draw back.
- verb - to take back
There are 7 letters in RETRACT: A C E R R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RETRACT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RETRACT plus a wildcard: RETRACT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RETRACT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RETRACT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.