Scrabble word: RETRACT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RETRACT exist?
Definitions of RETRACT in dictionaries:
- verb - formally reject or disavow a formerly held belief, usually under pressure
- verb - pull away from a source of disgust or fear
- verb - use a surgical instrument to hold open (the edges of a wound or an organ)
- verb - pull inward or towards a center
- To take back; disavow: refused to retract the statement.
- See Synonyms at recede.
- To utter (a sound) with the tongue drawn back.
- To draw back (the tongue).
- To take something back or disavow it.
- To draw back.
- verb - to take back