Scrabble word: RATTER
Is RATTER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RATTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a disloyal person who betrays or deserts his cause or religion or political party or friend etc.
- noun - any of several breeds of terrier developed to catch rats
- One that catches or kills rats: Many terriers are good ratters.
- One who betrays or deserts another.
- noun - an animal used for catching rats
There are 6 letters in RATTER: A E R R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RATTER
Click to search all anagrams of RATTER plus a wildcard: RATTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RATTER
Images for RATTER
Lookup in Wiki for RATTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.