Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARTERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARTERS exist?
Definitions of CARTERS in dictionaries:
- noun - Englishman and Egyptologist who in 1922 discovered and excavated the tomb of Tutankhamen (1873-1939)
- noun - 39th President of the United States (1924-)
- noun - someone whose work is driving carts
- adj - to convey in a cart (a two-wheeled vehicle) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : CARTABLE
There are 7 letters in CARTERS: A C E R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARTERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARTERS plus a wildcard: CARTERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARTERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARTERS
- carters Find the Latest News on carters at Great Kids Clothes
- Besides their glee while opening gifts under the tree theres ...
- Babies R Us Biggest carters Sale is on Online Shopping Blog
- ESPAO IMPORT carters
- carters Baby Clothes Bedding Cribs & Furniture Diaper Bags ...
- carters.com Coupons - Free Promo Codes Discounts and carters.com ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.