Scrabble word: REFRACT
Is REFRACT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of REFRACT in dictionaries:
- verb - subject to refraction
- verb - determine the refracting power of (a lens)
- To deflect (light, for example) from a straight path by refraction.
- To alter by viewing through a medium: “In the Quartet reality is refracted through a variety of eyes” (Elizabeth Kastor).
- To determine the refraction of (an eye, for example).
- verb - to deflect in a particular manner, as a ray of light
There are 7 letters in REFRACT: A C E F R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REFRACT
Click to search all anagrams of REFRACT plus a wildcard: REFRACT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFRACT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REFRACT
Lookup in Wiki for REFRACT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.