Scrabble word: REFRACT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFRACT exist?
Definitions of REFRACT in dictionaries:
- verb - subject to refraction
- verb - determine the refracting power of (a lens)
- To deflect (light, for example) from a straight path by refraction.
- To alter by viewing through a medium: “In the Quartet reality is refracted through a variety of eyes” (Elizabeth Kastor).
- To determine the refraction of (an eye, for example).
- verb - to deflect in a particular manner, as a ray of light