Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FARCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FARCE exist?
Definitions of FARCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a comedy characterized by broad satire and improbable situations
- noun - mixture of ground raw chicken and mushrooms with pistachios and truffles and onions and parsley and lots of butter and bound with eggs
- verb - fill with a stuffing while cooking
- A light dramatic work in which highly improbable plot situations, exaggerated characters, and often slapstick elements are used for humorous effect.
- The broad or spirited humor characteristic of such works.
- A ludicrous, empty show; a mockery: The election was a farce, for it was fixed.
- A seasoned stuffing, as for roasted turkey.
- To pad or fill out (a speech, for example) with jokes or witticisms.
- To stuff, as for roasting.
- v - to fill out with witty material
There are 5 letters in FARCE: A C E F R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FARCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FARCE plus a wildcard: FARCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FARCE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FARCE
- farce - Free High Resolution Photo of the word farce spelled in ...
- Hope n Change Cartoons Use the farce
- Democracy For Nepal 7000 Martyrs A Maoist farce
- Delta farce - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Cruikshank_-_Delusion_a_New_farce.png (800 573 pxels mida ...
- Fraleys Dailytakes April 2006
- Delta farce 04.jpg Desktop Wallpaper - Cool Free Delta farce movie ...
- ... for sharing. One more proof that all this is a farce and a charade
- Unnecessary farce
- ... look at Gulfshore Playhouses Unnecessary farce - The Stage Door
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.