Scrabble word: FARCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FARCE exist?
Definitions of FARCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a comedy characterized by broad satire and improbable situations
- noun - mixture of ground raw chicken and mushrooms with pistachios and truffles and onions and parsley and lots of butter and bound with eggs
- verb - fill with a stuffing while cooking
- A light dramatic work in which highly improbable plot situations, exaggerated characters, and often slapstick elements are used for humorous effect.
- The broad or spirited humor characteristic of such works.
- A ludicrous, empty show; a mockery: The election was a farce, for it was fixed.
- A seasoned stuffing, as for roasted turkey.
- To pad or fill out (a speech, for example) with jokes or witticisms.
- To stuff, as for roasting.
- verb - to fill out with witty material