Scrabble word: FARCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FARCE exist?
Definitions of FARCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a comedy characterized by broad satire and improbable situations
- noun - mixture of ground raw chicken and mushrooms with pistachios and truffles and onions and parsley and lots of butter and bound with eggs
- verb - fill with a stuffing while cooking
- A light dramatic work in which highly improbable plot situations, exaggerated characters, and often slapstick elements are used for humorous effect.
- The broad or spirited humor characteristic of such works.
- A ludicrous, empty show; a mockery: The election was a farce, for it was fixed.
- A seasoned stuffing, as for roasted turkey.
- To pad or fill out (a speech, for example) with jokes or witticisms.
- To stuff, as for roasting.
- verb - to fill out with witty material
There are 5 letters in FARCE: A C E F R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FARCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FARCE plus a wildcard: FARCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FARCE
Images for FARCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.