Scrabble word: RACKET
In which Scrabble dictionary does RACKET exist?
Definitions of RACKET in dictionaries:
- noun - a loud and disturbing noise
- noun - an illegal enterprise (such as extortion or fraud or drug peddling or prostitution) carried on for profit
- noun - the auditory experience of sound that lacks musical quality
- noun - a sports implement (usually consisting of a handle and an oval frame with a tightly interlaced network of strings) used to strike a ball (or shuttlecock) in various games
- verb - celebrate noisily, often indulging in drinking
- verb - make loud and annoying noises
- verb - hit (a ball) with a racket
- A device consisting of an oval frame with a tight interlaced network of strings and a handle, used to strike a ball or shuttlecock in various games.
- A wooden paddle, as one used in table tennis.
- A loud, distressing noise.
- A dishonest business or practice, especially one that obtains money through fraud or extortion.
- An easy, profitable means of livelihood.
- A business or an occupation.
- To make or move with a loud, distressing noise.
- To lead an active social life.
- verb - to make a loud noise
There are 6 letters in RACKET: A C E K R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RACKET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RACKET plus a wildcard: RACKET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RACKET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RACKET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.