Scrabble word: BRACKET
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRACKET exist?
Definitions of BRACKET in dictionaries:
- noun - a category falling within certain defined limits
- noun - either of two punctuation marks (`<' or `>') used in computer programming and sometimes used to enclose textual material
- noun - either of two punctuation marks ([ or ]) used to enclose textual material
- noun - a support projecting from a wall (as to hold a shelf)
- verb - support with brackets
- verb - place into brackets
- verb - classify or group
- A simple rigid structure in the shape of an L, one arm of which is fixed to a vertical surface, the other projecting horizontally to support a shelf or other weight.
- A small shelf or shelves supported by such structures.
- A decorative or weight-bearing structural unit, two sides of which form a right angle with one arm flush against a wall and the other flush beneath a projecting surface; a console or corbel.
- A wall-anchored fixture for gas or electricity.
- One of a pair of marks, , used to enclose written or printed material or to indicate a mathematical expression considered in some sense a single quantity.
- See brace (n.
- One of a pair of parentheses.
- A classification or grouping, especially within a sequence of numbers or grades, as a category of incomes sharing the same tax rate.
- The distance between two impacting shells, the first aimed beyond a target and the second aimed short of it, used to determine the range for artillery fire.
- The shells fired in such a manner.
- To furnish or support with a bracket or brackets.
- To place within or as if within brackets.
- To classify or group together.
- To include or exclude by establishing specific boundaries.
- To fire beyond and short of (a target) in order to determine artillery range.
- verb - to arrange according to characteristics
There are 7 letters in BRACKET: A B C E K R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRACKET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRACKET plus a wildcard: BRACKET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRACKET
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRACKET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.