Scrabble word: TREK
In which Scrabble dictionary does TREK exist?
Definitions of TREK in dictionaries:
- noun - a journey by ox wagon (especially an organized migration by a group of settlers)
- noun - any long and difficult trip
- verb - journey on foot, especially in the mountains
- verb - make a long and difficult journey
- To make a slow or arduous journey.
- To journey on foot, especially to hike through mountainous areas.
- To travel by ox wagon.
- A journey or leg of a journey, especially when slow or difficult.
- A journey by ox wagon, especially a migration such as that of the Boers from 1835 to 1837.
- verb - to make a slow or arduous journey