Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TREK
In which Scrabble dictionary does TREK exist?
Definitions of TREK in dictionaries:
- noun - a journey by ox wagon (especially an organized migration by a group of settlers)
- noun - any long and difficult trip
- verb - journey on foot, especially in the mountains
- verb - make a long and difficult journey
- To make a slow or arduous journey.
- To journey on foot, especially to hike through mountainous areas.
- To travel by ox wagon.
- A journey or leg of a journey, especially when slow or difficult.
- A journey by ox wagon, especially a migration such as that of the Boers from 1835 to 1837.
- v - to make a slow or arduous journey
There are 4 letters in TREK: E K R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TREK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TREK plus a wildcard: TREK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TREK
Images for TREK
- 2009 trek Madone 4.5 RoadCyclingTips.com
- trek - Fuel EX 9.9
- trek - 2.5
- County Cycles Roseville MN trek Felt
- trek 2011 3700 White - Hardtail Mountain Bike
- trek Mountain Bike erwinnavyanto.in
- Jonathan Hinkle to Race on the trek Fuel Ex 9.8 Trifuel
- trek Product Reviews and Ratings - 520 - 520 from trek
- trek Madone 69 2010 nuova bici da corsa in carbonio Sportydoo ...
- All trek bikes include a lifetime warranty on the frame for the ...