Scrabble word: TREKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TREKS exist?
Definitions of TREKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a journey by ox wagon (especially an organized migration by a group of settlers)
- noun - any long and difficult trip
- verb - journey on foot, especially in the mountains
- verb - make a long and difficult journey
- verb - to make a slow or arduous journey
There are 5 letters in TREKS: E K R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TREKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TREKS plus a wildcard: TREKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TREKS
Images for TREKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.