Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STOKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does STOKER exist?
Definitions of STOKER in dictionaries:
- noun - Irish writer of the horror novel about Dracula (1847-1912)
- noun - a laborer who tends fires (as on a coal-fired train or steamship)
- noun - a mechanical device for stoking a furnace
- One who is employed to feed fuel to and tend a furnace, as on a steam locomotive or a steamship.
- A mechanical device for feeding coal to a furnace.
- v - to supply a furnace with fuel
There are 6 letters in STOKER: E K O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STOKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STOKER plus a wildcard: STOKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STOKER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STOKER
- Bram stokers 165 Birthday HD Wallpapers Arena
- ... From Park Chan-wooks English-Language stoker -Bloody Disgusting
- FilmJuice stoker Cinema Review Medium Cinema Type Review
- COAL stoker HEAD - Available 18 or 22 Programmable to
- Bram stoker (Dublin 1847 - Londres 1912)
- Bram stoker
- Bram stokers 165th Anniversary All That I Love
- Bram stokers Dracula - 1921 Doubleday Dracula Pictures Gallery ...
- Poster of Fox Searchlight Pictures stoker (2013)
- Mina - On Set - Bram stokers Dracula Photo (28640802) - Fanpop ...