Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STOKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does STOKER exist?
Definitions of STOKER in dictionaries:
- noun - Irish writer of the horror novel about Dracula (1847-1912)
- noun - a laborer who tends fires (as on a coal-fired train or steamship)
- noun - a mechanical device for stoking a furnace
- One who is employed to feed fuel to and tend a furnace, as on a steam locomotive or a steamship.
- A mechanical device for feeding coal to a furnace.
- verb - to supply a furnace with fuel
There are 6 letters in STOKER: E K O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STOKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STOKER plus a wildcard: STOKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STOKER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STOKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.