Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROCKETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROCKETS exist?
Definitions of ROCKETS in dictionaries:
- noun - any vehicle self-propelled by a rocket engine
- noun - a jet engine containing its own propellant and driven by reaction propulsion
- noun - erect European annual often grown as a salad crop to be harvested when young and tender
- noun - propels bright light high in the sky, or used to propel a lifesaving line or harpoon
- noun - sends a firework display high into the sky
- verb - shoot up abruptly, like a rocket
- verb - propel with a rocket
- v - to convey by means of a rocket (a device propelled by the reaction of escaping gases)
There are 7 letters in ROCKETS: C E K O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROCKETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROCKETS plus a wildcard: ROCKETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROCKETS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROCKETS
- Photo of launch of Saturn 1B.
- Rocket Propulsion [ top ]
- Filerockets in Huntsville Alabama.JPG - Wikipedia the free ...
- 002162 - Big Daddy - Skill 2 - Kits By Skill Level - rockets
- Photo of launch of Delta IV.
- ... Today Online - Russian space rockets - Proton 300th flight milestone
- What Are Sounding rockets
- Photo of launch of Mercury Atlas carrying John Glenn into orbit.