Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROCKETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROCKETS exist?
Definitions of ROCKETS in dictionaries:
- noun - any vehicle self-propelled by a rocket engine
- noun - a jet engine containing its own propellant and driven by reaction propulsion
- noun - erect European annual often grown as a salad crop to be harvested when young and tender
- noun - propels bright light high in the sky, or used to propel a lifesaving line or harpoon
- noun - sends a firework display high into the sky
- verb - shoot up abruptly, like a rocket
- verb - propel with a rocket
- verb - to convey by means of a rocket (a device propelled by the reaction of escaping gases)
There are 7 letters in ROCKETS: C E K O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROCKETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROCKETS plus a wildcard: ROCKETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROCKETS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROCKETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.