Scrabble word: RACKETS
Is RACKETS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RACKETS in dictionaries:
- noun - a loud and disturbing noise
- noun - an illegal enterprise (such as extortion or fraud or drug peddling or prostitution) carried on for profit
- noun - the auditory experience of sound that lacks musical quality
- noun - a sports implement (usually consisting of a handle and an oval frame with a tightly interlaced network of strings) used to strike a ball (or shuttlecock) in various games
- verb - celebrate noisily, often indulging in drinking
- verb - make loud and annoying noises
- verb - hit (a ball) with a racket
- verb - to make a loud noise
There are 7 letters in RACKETS: A C E K R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RACKETS
Click to search all anagrams of RACKETS plus a wildcard: RACKETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RACKETS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RACKETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.