Scrabble word: BRACKETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRACKETS exist?
Definitions of BRACKETS in dictionaries:
- noun - a category falling within certain defined limits
- noun - either of two punctuation marks (`<' or `>') used in computer programming and sometimes used to enclose textual material
- noun - either of two punctuation marks ([ or ]) used to enclose textual material
- noun - a support projecting from a wall (as to hold a shelf)
- verb - support with brackets
- verb - place into brackets
- verb - classify or group
- verb - to arrange according to characteristics
There are 8 letters in BRACKETS: A B C E K R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRACKETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRACKETS plus a wildcard: BRACKETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRACKETS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRACKETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.