Scrabble word: TEAK
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEAK exist?
Definitions of TEAK in dictionaries:
- noun - hard strong durable yellowish-brown wood of teak trees
- noun - tall East Indian timber tree now planted in western Africa and tropical America for its hard durable wood
- A tall evergreen tree (Tectona grandis) of southeast Asia, having hard, heavy, durable yellowish-brown wood.
- The wood of this tree, used especially for furniture and in shipbuilding.
- A grayish yellowish brown or grayish to moderate brown.
- noun - an East Indian tree
There are 4 letters in TEAK: A E K T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEAK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEAK plus a wildcard: TEAK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEAK
Images for TEAK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.