Is TEAK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TEAK in various dictionaries:
- noun - hard strong durable yellowish-brown wood of teak trees
- noun - tall East Indian timber tree now planted in western Africa and tropical America for its hard durable wood
- A tall evergreen tree (Tectona grandis) of southeast Asia, having hard, heavy, durable yellowish-brown wood.
- The wood of this tree, used especially for furniture and in shipbuilding.
- A grayish yellowish brown or grayish to moderate brown.
- noun - an East Indian tree
There are 4 letters in TEAK: A E K T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TEAK
To search all scrabble anagrams of TEAK, to go: TEAK?
Rearrange the letters in TEAK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TEAK
What's nearby TEAK
Lookup in Wiki for TEAK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TEAK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TEAK"