Scrabble word: TEAK
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEAK exist?
Definitions of TEAK in dictionaries:
- noun - hard strong durable yellowish-brown wood of teak trees
- noun - tall East Indian timber tree now planted in western Africa and tropical America for its hard durable wood
- A tall evergreen tree (Tectona grandis) of southeast Asia, having hard, heavy, durable yellowish-brown wood.
- The wood of this tree, used especially for furniture and in shipbuilding.
- A grayish yellowish brown or grayish to moderate brown.
- noun - an East Indian tree