Scrabble word: BEAKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEAKS exist?
Definitions of BEAKS in dictionaries:
- noun - beaklike mouth of animals other than birds (e.g., turtles)
- noun - horny projecting mouth of a bird
- noun - a beaklike, tapering tip on certain plant structures
- noun - informal terms for the nose
- verb - hit lightly with a picking motion
- adj - a bird's bill [n -S] : BEAKED, BEAKLESS, BEAKLIKE
There are 5 letters in BEAKS: A B E K S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEAKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEAKS plus a wildcard: BEAKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEAKS
Images for BEAKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.