Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BEAKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEAKS exist?
Definitions of BEAKS in dictionaries:
- noun - beaklike mouth of animals other than birds (e.g., turtles)
- noun - horny projecting mouth of a bird
- noun - a beaklike, tapering tip on certain plant structures
- noun - informal terms for the nose
- verb - hit lightly with a picking motion
- adj - a bird's bill [n -S] : BEAKED, BEAKLESS, BEAKLIKE
There are 5 letters in BEAKS: A B E K S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEAKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEAKS plus a wildcard: BEAKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEAKS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BEAKS
- Activity 96 Battling beaks
- beaks Bar SpeedChronicle.Com - Online Car Accessories and Body Kits ...
- beaks - 110504
- Curvy beaks Challenger - solution
- Comparison of bird beaks
- Karen Van Vleet Illustrations - Home
- You can also visit the website at httpci.santa-rosa.ca.usdoclib ...
- the following file and establish the shape and size of the beaks ...
- beaks Willamette Primary School Library Learning Commons
- ... Annandale Geology Bentley Scientific illustrations Bird beaks