Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BRAKES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRAKES exist?
Definitions of BRAKES in dictionaries:
- noun - a braking device consisting of a combination of interacting parts that work to slow a motor vehicle
- noun - a restraint used to slow or stop a vehicle
- noun - any of various ferns of the genus Pteris having pinnately compound leaves and including several popular houseplants
- noun - large coarse fern often several feet high
- noun - an area thickly overgrown usually with one kind of plant
- noun - anything that slows or hinders a process
- verb - stop travelling by applying a brake
- verb - cause to stop by applying the brakes
- v - to slow down or stop
There are 6 letters in BRAKES: A B E K R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRAKES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRAKES plus a wildcard: BRAKES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRAKES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRAKES
- 2012 Nissan GT-R Disc brakes Pictures Photos Wallpapers
- HDABOBs Tech Notes
- car disc brakes.gif
- The different types of brake.
- and thats how the brakes work
- Ariel Atom brakes
- TRANSPORT & MACHINERY ROAD TRANSPORT brakes DRUM BRAKE [2 ...
- brakes Tyrepower Tyrepower Werribee
- Four Wheel Disc Brake Installation Front Disc brakes Photo 2
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.