Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BARKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARKS exist?
Definitions of BARKS in dictionaries:
- noun - tough protective covering of the woody stems and roots of trees and other woody plants
- noun - a noise resembling the bark of a dog
- noun - a sailing ship with 3 (or more) masts
- noun - the sound made by a dog
- verb - speak in an unfriendly tone
- verb - cover with bark
- verb - remove the bark of a tree
- verb - make barking sounds
- verb - tan (a skin) with bark tannins
- verb - to cry like a dog
There are 5 letters in BARKS: A B K R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARKS plus a wildcard: BARKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARKS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BARKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.