Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BRACT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRACT exist?
Definitions of BRACT in dictionaries:
- noun - a modified leaf or leaflike part just below and protecting an inflorescence
- A leaflike or scalelike plant part, usually small, sometimes showy or brightly colored, and located just below a flower, a flower stalk, or an inflorescence.
- adj - a leaflike plant part [n -S] : BRACTEAL, BRACTED
There are 5 letters in BRACT: A B C R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRACT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRACT plus a wildcard: BRACT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRACT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRACT
- Here you can see the expanded floral bracts setting off the mature ...
- Papery (upper) and leafy bracts on hay rattle ( Rhinanthus minor ...
- bract - n. a modified leaf growing at the base or on the stalk of a ...
- In this example the first bract was detached in order to expose the
- FileBanana bract.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Line drawings of plant features.
- bracteole a small bract-like structure borne singly or in pairs on ...
- Plantain Flower and bract ClipArt ETC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.