Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BRACTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRACTS exist?
Definitions of BRACTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a modified leaf or leaflike part just below and protecting an inflorescence
- adj - a leaflike plant part [n -S] : BRACTEAL, BRACTED
There are 6 letters in BRACTS: A B C R S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRACTS plus a wildcard: BRACTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRACTS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRACTS
- Slideshow 622-23 Violet papery bracts of statice (Limonium...M ...
- Notice the two small leaf bracts that occur about 1 inch below the ...
- Passiflora foetida flower from below
- Cornus Kousa Chinensis bracts
- ... bracts that subtend each head. The presence of these large bracts
- bracts to Sepals ClipArt ETC
- Borrowed Bougainvillea Bonsai bracts and All
- HAZY SUN IMAGES
- The involucre of woody scales at the base of the nut forms the cup of ...
- Lavender papery bracts of statice (Limonium sinuatum) holding white ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.