Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REDACT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REDACT exist?
Definitions of REDACT in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who puts text into appropriate form for publication
- verb - formulate in a particular style or language
- verb - prepare for publication or presentation by correcting, revising, or adapting
- To draw up or frame (a proclamation, for example).
- To make ready for publication; edit or revise.
- v - to prepare for publication
There are 6 letters in REDACT: A C D E R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REDACT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REDACT plus a wildcard: REDACT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REDACT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REDACT
- From a CIA reply to an ACLU FOIA request about waterboarding
- Scene Flips to Black - NYTimes.com
- redact Edicin 3 Marzo de 2012 Daxion Team
- Definition of redact and the meanings redact - The Meanings
- Sensitive Information . Associations may withhold or redact ...
- redacting Documents Nextpoint Lab
- ... outrage of the day North Providence edition NProv_redact_before
- ... outrage of the day North Providence edition NProv_redact_after
- Rseau social le futur de la communication interne
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.