Scrabble word: TRANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRANCE exist?
Definitions of TRANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a psychological state induced by (or as if induced by) a magical incantation
- noun - a state of mind in which consciousness is fragile and voluntary action is poor or missing
- verb - attract
- A hypnotic, cataleptic, or ecstatic state.
- Detachment from one’s physical surroundings, as in contemplation or daydreaming.
- A semiconscious state, as between sleeping and waking; a daze.
- verb - to put into a trance (a semiconscious state)