Scrabble word: TRANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRANCE exist?
Definitions of TRANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a psychological state induced by (or as if induced by) a magical incantation
- noun - a state of mind in which consciousness is fragile and voluntary action is poor or missing
- verb - attract
- A hypnotic, cataleptic, or ecstatic state.
- Detachment from one’s physical surroundings, as in contemplation or daydreaming.
- A semiconscious state, as between sleeping and waking; a daze.
- verb - to put into a trance (a semiconscious state)
There are 6 letters in TRANCE: A C E N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRANCE plus a wildcard: TRANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRANCE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRANCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.