Scrabble word: CATTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CATTED exist?
Definitions of CATTED in dictionaries:
- noun - feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and no ability to roar: domestic cats
- noun - an informal term for a youth or man
- noun - a spiteful woman gossip
- noun - the leaves of the shrub Catha edulis which are chewed like tobacco or used to make tea
- noun - a whip with nine knotted cords
- noun - a large tracked vehicle that is propelled by two endless metal belts
- noun - any of several large cats typically able to roar and living in the wild
- noun - a method of examining body organs by scanning them with X rays and using a computer to construct a series of cross-sectional scans along a single axis
- verb - to hoist an anchor to the cathead
There are 6 letters in CATTED: A C D E T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CATTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CATTED plus a wildcard: CATTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CATTED
Images for CATTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.