Scrabble word: RATTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does RATTED exist?
Definitions of RATTED in dictionaries:
- verb - desert one's party or group of friends, for example, for one's personal advantage
- verb - employ scabs or strike breakers in
- verb - take the place of work of someone on strike
- verb - give (hair) the appearance of being fuller by using a rat
- verb - catch rats, especially with dogs
- verb - give away information about somebody
- verb - to hunt rats (long-tailed rodents)
There are 6 letters in RATTED: A D E R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RATTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RATTED plus a wildcard: RATTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RATTED
Images for RATTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.