Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RATTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does RATTED exist?
Definitions of RATTED in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse
- noun - someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike
- noun - a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
- noun - one who reveals confidential information in return for money
- noun - a pad (usually made of hair) worn as part of a woman's coiffure
- v - to hunt rats (long-tailed rodents)
There are 6 letters in RATTED: A D E R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RATTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RATTED plus a wildcard: RATTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RATTED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RATTED
- Non-Ratty Underlings
- Hollywood Hills Burglar Bunch suspect ratted out the other alleged ...
- How to Sort Circulating Tumor Cells Part II Immunocapture CTC ...
- Gratted bronze brushed Stock Vector Nicemonkey 3423555
- ratted Out
- ... business associate who had ratted him out once - NY Daily News
- Sabu trabaj como informate para el FBI - Unos hackers de LulzSec ...
- www.autoshite.com View topic - Autoshite ratted MG Focus
- ... Renee Graziano Hospitalized After Finding Out Hubby ratted Her Father
- Selbys Food Corner February 2010