Scrabble word: ARDENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARDENT exist?
Definitions of ARDENT in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by intense emotion
- adj - characterized by strong enthusiasm
- adj - glowing or shining like fire
- Expressing or characterized by warmth of feeling; passionate: an ardent lover.
- Displaying or characterized by strong enthusiasm or devotion; fervent: “an impassioned age, so ardent and serious in its pursuit of art” (Walter Pater).
- Burning; fiery.
- Glowing; shining: ardent eyes.
- adv - characterized by intense emotion [adj] : ARDENTLY