Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ARDENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARDENT exist?
Definitions of ARDENT in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by intense emotion
- adj - characterized by strong enthusiasm
- adj - glowing or shining like fire
- Expressing or characterized by warmth of feeling; passionate: an ardent lover.
- Displaying or characterized by strong enthusiasm or devotion; fervent: “an impassioned age, so ardent and serious in its pursuit of art” (Walter Pater).
- Burning; fiery.
- Glowing; shining: ardent eyes.
- adv - characterized by intense emotion [adj] : ARDENTLY
There are 6 letters in ARDENT: A D E N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARDENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARDENT plus a wildcard: ARDENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARDENT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARDENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.