Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GRANTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRANTED exist?
Definitions of GRANTED in dictionaries:
- verb - let have
- verb - give as judged due or on the basis of merit
- verb - be willing to concede
- verb - allow to have
- verb - bestow, especially officially
- verb - give over
- verb - transfer by deed
- adj - acknowledged as a supposition
- v - to bestow upon
There are 7 letters in GRANTED: A D E G N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRANTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRANTED plus a wildcard: GRANTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRANTED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRANTED
- Wish granted Designs is the exclusive in-house design of As You ...
- Never take someone for granted ..... Inspirational Quotes - Pictures ...
- Security Video Technology - Access Control
- Wish granted - Meme Center
- US citizens planning to enter and visit France as tourists do not ...
- ... Fakhrolsadat Mohtashamipour granted a 3 Day Furlough From Prison
- ... type typography don t take anything for granted apr 28 2012 272 notes
- Things You Take For granted Picture by Charline - Inspiring Photos
- jones three wheeled automobile patent 2038843 granted apr 28 1936
- RIM granted Patent For BlackBerry 10 Keyboard and Text Prediction by ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.