Scrabble word: GARDEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does GARDEN exist?
Definitions of GARDEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a plot of ground where plants are cultivated
- noun - the flowers or vegetables or fruits or herbs that are cultivated in a garden
- noun - a yard or lawn adjoining a house
- verb - work in the garden
- A plot of land used for the cultivation of flowers, vegetables, herbs, or fruit.
- Often gardens.
- A yard or lawn.
- A fertile, well-cultivated region.
- An open-air establishment where refreshments are served: a beer garden.
- A large public auditorium or arena.
- To cultivate (a plot of ground) as a garden.
- To furnish with a garden.
- To plant or tend a garden.
- To work as a gardener.
- Of, suitable to, or used in a garden: garden tools; garden vegetables.
- Provided with open areas and greenery: a garden community.
- verb - to cultivate a plot of ground
There are 6 letters in GARDEN: A D E G N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GARDEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GARDEN plus a wildcard: GARDEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GARDEN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GARDEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.