Scrabble word: GARDEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does GARDEN exist?
Definitions of GARDEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a plot of ground where plants are cultivated
- noun - the flowers or vegetables or fruits or herbs that are cultivated in a garden
- noun - a yard or lawn adjoining a house
- verb - work in the garden
- A plot of land used for the cultivation of flowers, vegetables, herbs, or fruit.
- Often gardens.
- A yard or lawn.
- A fertile, well-cultivated region.
- An open-air establishment where refreshments are served: a beer garden.
- A large public auditorium or arena.
- To cultivate (a plot of ground) as a garden.
- To furnish with a garden.
- To plant or tend a garden.
- To work as a gardener.
- Of, suitable to, or used in a garden: garden tools; garden vegetables.
- Provided with open areas and greenery: a garden community.
- verb - to cultivate a plot of ground