Scrabble word: GNARLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does GNARLED exist?
Definitions of GNARLED in dictionaries:
- verb - twist into a state of deformity
- verb - make complaining remarks or noises under one's breath
- adj - used of old persons or old trees
- Having gnarls; knotty or misshapen: gnarled branches.
- Morose or peevish; crabbed.
- Rugged and roughened, as from old age or work: the gnarled hands of a carpenter.
- verb - to twist into a state of deformity
There are 7 letters in GNARLED: A D E G L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GNARLED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GNARLED plus a wildcard: GNARLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GNARLED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GNARLED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.