Scrabble word: LARGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LARGE exist?
Definitions of LARGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a garment size for a large person
- adj - above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent
- adj - fairly large or important in effect
- adj - ostentatiously lofty in style
- adj - generous and understanding and tolerant
- adj - conspicuous in position or importance
- adj - having broad power and range and scope
- adj - in an advanced stage of pregnancy
- adv - at a distance, wide of something (as of a mark)
- adv - with the wind abaft the beam
- adv - in a boastful manner
- Of greater than average size, extent, quantity, or amount; big.
- Of greater than average scope, breadth, or capacity; comprehensive.
- Important; significant: had a large role in the negotiations; a large producer of paper goods.
- Understanding and tolerant; liberal: a large and generous spirit.
- Of great magnitude or intensity; grand: “a rigid resistance to the large emotions” (Stephen Koch).
- Pretentious; boastful.
- Gross; coarse.
- Not in confinement or captivity; at liberty: a convict still at large.
- As a whole; in general: the country at large.
- Representing a nation, state, or district as a whole.
- Not assigned to a particular country.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “being notably above the average in size or magnitude”: a large city; a large sum of money; a big brown barn; a big sweep of open lawn; a great old oak tree; a great ocean liner.
- adv - of considerable size or quantity [adj LARGER, LARGEST] : LARGELY
There are 5 letters in LARGE: A E G L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LARGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LARGE plus a wildcard: LARGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LARGE
Images for LARGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.