Scrabble word: GLARE
Is GLARE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GLARE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a light within the field of vision that is brighter than the brightness to which the eyes are adapted
- noun - an angry stare
- noun - a focus of public attention
- verb - look at with a fixed gaze
- verb - be sharply reflected
- verb - shine intensely
- To stare fixedly and angrily.
- To shine intensely and blindingly: A hot sun glared down on the desert.
- To express by staring angrily: He glared his disapproval.
- A fierce or angry stare.
- An intense, blinding light.
- Garish or showy brilliance; gaudiness.
- A sheet or surface of glassy and very slippery ice.
- verb - to shine with a harshly brilliant light
There are 5 letters in GLARE: A E G L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GLARE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GLARE, to go: GLARE?
Rearrange the letters in GLARE and see some winning combinations
Images for GLARE
Lookup in Wiki for GLARE
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.