Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GLARE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLARE exist?
Definitions of GLARE in dictionaries:
- noun - a light within the field of vision that is brighter than the brightness to which the eyes are adapted
- noun - an angry stare
- noun - a focus of public attention
- verb - look at with a fixed gaze
- verb - be sharply reflected
- verb - shine intensely
- To stare fixedly and angrily.
- To shine intensely and blindingly: A hot sun glared down on the desert.
- To express by staring angrily: He glared his disapproval.
- A fierce or angry stare.
- An intense, blinding light.
- Garish or showy brilliance; gaudiness.
- A sheet or surface of glassy and very slippery ice.
- verb - to shine with a harshly brilliant light
There are 5 letters in GLARE: A E G L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLARE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLARE plus a wildcard: GLARE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLARE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GLARE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.