Scrabble word: GLARE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLARE exist?
Definitions of GLARE in dictionaries:
- noun - a light within the field of vision that is brighter than the brightness to which the eyes are adapted
- noun - an angry stare
- noun - a focus of public attention
- verb - look at with a fixed gaze
- verb - be sharply reflected
- verb - shine intensely
- To stare fixedly and angrily.
- To shine intensely and blindingly: A hot sun glared down on the desert.
- To express by staring angrily: He glared his disapproval.
- A fierce or angry stare.
- An intense, blinding light.
- Garish or showy brilliance; gaudiness.
- A sheet or surface of glassy and very slippery ice.
- verb - to shine with a harshly brilliant light