Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GARGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GARGLE exist?
Definitions of GARGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a medicated solution used for gargling and rinsing the mouth
- noun - the sound produced while gargling
- verb - utter with gargling or burbling sounds
- verb - rinse one's mouth and throat with mouthwash
- To force exhaled air through a liquid held in the back of the mouth, with the head tilted back, in order to cleanse or medicate the mouth or throat.
- To produce the sound of gargling when speaking or singing.
- To rinse or medicate (the mouth or throat) by gargling.
- To circulate or apply (a medicine or solution) by gargling.
- To utter with a gargling sound.
- A medicated solution for gargling.
- A gargling sound.
- verb - to rinse the mouth or throat
There are 6 letters in GARGLE: A E G G L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GARGLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GARGLE plus a wildcard: GARGLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GARGLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GARGLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.