Scrabble word: GARGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GARGLE exist?
Definitions of GARGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a medicated solution used for gargling and rinsing the mouth
- noun - the sound produced while gargling
- verb - utter with gargling or burbling sounds
- verb - rinse one's mouth and throat with mouthwash
- To force exhaled air through a liquid held in the back of the mouth, with the head tilted back, in order to cleanse or medicate the mouth or throat.
- To produce the sound of gargling when speaking or singing.
- To rinse or medicate (the mouth or throat) by gargling.
- To circulate or apply (a medicine or solution) by gargling.
- To utter with a gargling sound.
- A medicated solution for gargling.
- A gargling sound.
- verb - to rinse the mouth or throat