Scrabble word: DRAGNET
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRAGNET exist?
Definitions of DRAGNET in dictionaries:
- noun - a system of coordinated measures for apprehending (criminals or other individuals)
- noun - a conical fishnet dragged through the water at great depths
- A system of coordinated procedures for apprehending criminal suspects or other wanted persons.
- A net for trawling; a trawl.
- A net for catching small game.
- noun - a net for trawling
There are 7 letters in DRAGNET: A D E G N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRAGNET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRAGNET plus a wildcard: DRAGNET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRAGNET
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DRAGNET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.