Scrabble word: DENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DENT exist?
Definitions of DENT in dictionaries:
- noun - an appreciable consequence (especially a lessening)
- noun - a depression scratched or carved into a surface
- noun - an impression in a surface (as made by a blow)
- verb - make a depression into
- A depression in a surface made by pressure or a blow: a dent in the side of a car.
- A significant, usually diminishing effect or impression: The loss put a dent in the team’s confidence.
- Meaningful progress; headway: at least made a dent in the work.
- verb - to make a depression in