Scrabble word: TRADED
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRADED exist?
Definitions of TRADED in dictionaries:
- verb - engage in the trade of
- verb - turn in as payment or part payment for a purchase
- verb - be traded at a certain price or under certain conditions
- verb - exchange or give (something) in exchange for
- verb - do business
- adj - to give in exchange for another commodity [v TRADED, TRADING, TRADES] : TRADABLE
There are 6 letters in TRADED: A D D E R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRADED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRADED plus a wildcard: TRADED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRADED
Images for TRADED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.