Scrabble word: ADDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADDER exist?
Definitions of ADDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who adds numbers
- noun - a machine that adds numbers
- noun - small terrestrial viper common in northern Eurasia
- One that adds, especially a computational device that performs arithmetic addition.
- Any of several nonvenomous snakes, such as the milk snake of North America, popularly believed to be harmful.
- noun - a venomous snake
There are 5 letters in ADDER: A D D E R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADDER plus a wildcard: ADDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADDER
Images for ADDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.