Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DRAPED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRAPED exist?
Definitions of DRAPED in dictionaries:
- verb - arrange in a particular way
- verb - place casually
- verb - cover as if with clothing
- verb - cover or dress loosely with cloth
- adj - covered with or as if with clothes or a wrap or cloak
- adj - covered in folds of cloth
- adj - to arrange in graceful folds [v DRAPED, DRAPING, DRAPES] : DRAPABLE
There are 6 letters in DRAPED: A D D E P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRAPED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRAPED plus a wildcard: DRAPED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRAPED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DRAPED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.