Scrabble word: GRADED
Is GRADED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GRADED in dictionaries:
- verb - assign a rank or rating to
- verb - level to the right gradient
- verb - assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation
- verb - determine the grade of or assign a grade to
- adj - arranged in a sequence of grades or ranks
- adj - to arrange in steps or degrees [v GRADED, GRADING, GRADES] : GRADABLE
There are 6 letters in GRADED: A D D E G R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRADED
Click to search all anagrams of GRADED plus a wildcard: GRADED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRADED
Images for GRADED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.