Scrabble word: DREAMT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DREAMT exist?
Definitions of DREAMT in dictionaries:
- noun - a series of mental images and emotions occurring during sleep
- noun - imaginative thoughts indulged in while awake
- noun - a cherished desire
- noun - a fantastic but vain hope (from fantasies induced by the opium pipe)
- noun - a state of mind characterized by abstraction and release from reality
- noun - someone or something wonderful
- verb - to have a dream (a series of images occurring during sleep)
There are 6 letters in DREAMT: A D E M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DREAMT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DREAMT plus a wildcard: DREAMT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DREAMT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DREAMT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.