Scrabble word: MATED
In which Scrabble dictionary does MATED exist?
Definitions of MATED in dictionaries:
- verb - engage in sexual intercourse
- verb - bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- verb - place an opponent's king under an attack from which it cannot escape and thus ending the game
- adj - mated sexually
- adj - used of gloves, socks, etc.
- adj - of or relating to a marriage partner
- verb - to join as mates (partners in a union)
There are 5 letters in MATED: A D E M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MATED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MATED plus a wildcard: MATED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MATED
Images for MATED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.