Scrabble word: MATTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does MATTED exist?
Definitions of MATTED in dictionaries:
- noun - a thick flat pad used as a floor covering
- noun - mounting consisting of a border or background for a picture
- noun - sports equipment consisting of a piece of thick padding on the floor for gymnastic sports
- noun - a mass that is densely tangled or interwoven
- noun - a master's degree in teaching
- noun - the property of having little or no contrast
- noun - a small pad of material that is used to protect surface from an object placed on it
- verb - change texture so as to become matted and felt-like
- adj - tangled in a dense mass
- adj - not reflecting light
- Covered with or made from mats.
- Tangled in a dense mass: tried to push through the matted undergrowth.
- verb - to produce a dull finish on