Scrabble word: MATTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does MATTED exist?
Definitions of MATTED in dictionaries:
- verb - twist together or entwine into a confusing mass
- verb - change texture so as to become matted and felt-like
- adj - tangled in a dense mass
- adj - not reflecting light
- Covered with or made from mats.
- Tangled in a dense mass: tried to push through the matted undergrowth.
- verb - to produce a dull finish on
There are 6 letters in MATTED: A D E M T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MATTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MATTED plus a wildcard: MATTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MATTED
Images for MATTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.