Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MATTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MATTE exist?
Definitions of MATTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a mixture of sulfides that forms when sulfide metal ores are smelted
- noun - the property of having little or no contrast
- verb - change texture so as to become matted and felt-like
- adj - not reflecting light
- A mixture of a metal with its sulfides, produced by smelting the sulfide ores of copper, lead, or nickel.
- verb - to produce a dull finish on
There are 5 letters in MATTE: A E M T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MATTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MATTE plus a wildcard: MATTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MATTE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MATTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.