Scrabble word: MATTE
Is MATTE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MATTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a mixture of sulfides that forms when sulfide metal ores are smelted
- noun - the property of having little or no contrast
- verb - change texture so as to become matted and felt-like
- adj - not reflecting light
- A mixture of a metal with its sulfides, produced by smelting the sulfide ores of copper, lead, or nickel.
- verb - to produce a dull finish on
There are 5 letters in MATTE: A E M T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MATTE
Click to search all anagrams of MATTE plus a wildcard: MATTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MATTE
Images for MATTE
Lookup in Wiki for MATTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.