Scrabble word: MATTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MATTER exist?
Definitions of MATTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a vaguely specified concern
- noun - some situation or event that is thought about
- noun - that which has mass and occupies space
- noun - a problem
- noun - (used with negation) having consequence
- noun - written works (especially in books or magazines)
- verb - have weight
- adj - not reflecting light
- Something that occupies space and can be perceived by one or more senses; a physical body, a physical substance, or the universe as a whole.
- Something that has mass and exists as a solid, liquid, or gas.
- A specific type of substance: inorganic matter.
- Discharge or waste, such as pus or feces, from a living organism.
- In Aristotelian and Scholastic use, that which is in itself undifferentiated and formless and which, as the subject of change and development, receives form and becomes substance and experience.
- That which is postulated by the mortal mind, regarded as illusion and as the opposite of substance or God: “Spirit is the real and eternal; matter is the unreal and temporal” (Mary Baker Eddy).
- The substance of thought or expression as opposed to the manner in which it is stated or conveyed.
- An approximated quantity, amount, or extent: The construction will last a matter of years.
- Something printed or otherwise set down in writing: reading matter.
- Something sent by mail.
- Composed type.
- Material to be set in type.
- verb - to be of importance
There are 6 letters in MATTER: A E M R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MATTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MATTER plus a wildcard: MATTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MATTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MATTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.