Scrabble word: CORONA
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORONA exist?
Definitions of CORONA in dictionaries:
- noun - the outermost region of the sun's atmosphere
- noun - (botany) the trumpet-shaped or cup-shaped outgrowth of the corolla of a daffodil or narcissus flower
- noun - an electrical discharge accompanied by ionization of surrounding atmosphere
- noun - one or more circles of light seen around a luminous object
- noun - (anatomy) any structure that resembles a crown in shape
- noun - a long cigar with blunt ends
- A faintly colored luminous ring appearing to surround a celestial body visible through a haze or thin cloud, especially such a ring around the moon or sun, caused by diffraction of light from suspended matter in the intervening medium.
- The luminous, irregular envelope of highly ionized gas outside the chromosphere of the sun.
- The projecting top part of a cornice.
- A cigar with a long, tapering body and blunt ends.
- The crownlike upper portion of a bodily part or structure, such as the top of the head.
- A crown-shaped, funnel-shaped, or trumpet-shaped outgrowth or appendage of the perianth of certain flowers, such as the daffodil or the spider lily.
- A faint glow enveloping the high-field electrode in a corona discharge, often accompanied by streamers directed toward the low-field electrode.
- noun - a luminous circle around a celestial body