Scrabble word: CORONA
Is CORONA valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CORONA in dictionaries:
- noun - the outermost region of the sun's atmosphere
- noun - (botany) the trumpet-shaped or cup-shaped outgrowth of the corolla of a daffodil or narcissus flower
- noun - an electrical discharge accompanied by ionization of surrounding atmosphere
- noun - one or more circles of light seen around a luminous object
- noun - (anatomy) any structure that resembles a crown in shape
- noun - a long cigar with blunt ends
- A faintly colored luminous ring appearing to surround a celestial body visible through a haze or thin cloud, especially such a ring around the moon or sun, caused by diffraction of light from suspended matter in the intervening medium.
- The luminous, irregular envelope of highly ionized gas outside the chromosphere of the sun.
- The projecting top part of a cornice.
- A cigar with a long, tapering body and blunt ends.
- The crownlike upper portion of a bodily part or structure, such as the top of the head.
- A crown-shaped, funnel-shaped, or trumpet-shaped outgrowth or appendage of the perianth of certain flowers, such as the daffodil or the spider lily.
- A faint glow enveloping the high-field electrode in a corona discharge, often accompanied by streamers directed toward the low-field electrode.
- noun - a luminous circle around a celestial body
There are 6 letters in CORONA: A C N O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORONA
Click to search all anagrams of CORONA plus a wildcard: CORONA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORONA
Images for CORONA
Lookup in Wiki for CORONA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.