Scrabble word: RACCOON
In which Scrabble dictionary does RACCOON exist?
Definitions of RACCOON in dictionaries:
- noun - the fur of the North American racoon
- noun - an omnivorous nocturnal mammal native to North America and Central America
- A carnivorous North American mammal (Procyon lotor) having grayish-brown fur, black masklike facial markings, and a black-ringed bushy tail.
- The fur of this mammal.
- Any of various similar or related animals.
- noun - a carnivorous mammal
There are 7 letters in RACCOON: A C C N O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RACCOON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RACCOON plus a wildcard: RACCOON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RACCOON
Images for RACCOON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.