Scrabble word: CORONAE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORONAE exist?
Definitions of CORONAE in dictionaries:
- noun - the outermost region of the sun's atmosphere
- noun - (botany) the trumpet-shaped or cup-shaped outgrowth of the corolla of a daffodil or narcissus flower
- noun - an electrical discharge accompanied by ionization of surrounding atmosphere
- noun - one or more circles of light seen around a luminous object
- noun - (anatomy) any structure that resembles a crown in shape
- noun - a long cigar with blunt ends
- noun - a luminous circle around a celestial body
There are 7 letters in CORONAE: A C E N O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORONAE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORONAE plus a wildcard: CORONAE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORONAE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORONAE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.