Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CORNEA
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORNEA exist?
Definitions of CORNEA in dictionaries:
- noun - the transparent dome-shaped anterior portion of the outer covering of the eye
- The transparent, convex, anterior portion of the outer fibrous coat of the eyeball that covers the iris and the pupil and is continuous with the sclera.
- adj - a part of the eye [n -S] : CORNEAL
There are 6 letters in CORNEA: A C E N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORNEA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORNEA plus a wildcard: CORNEA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORNEA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORNEA
- Shoreline Vision - cornea
- Eye Physicians of Austin TX cornea Treatment & corneal Transplant
- showing the outside and inside of the eye including the sclera cornea ...
- What is a cornea specialist - Ruston Eye and Laser Institute - Jared ...
- Cloudy cornea
- What are the corneal parameters Clinical Career in Ophthalmology ...
- myLot Photos - cornea
- Note the location of the cornea and the anterior and posterior ...
- refers to a variety of conditions that affect mainly the cornea ...