Scrabble word: ROMANCE
Is ROMANCE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ROMANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a relationship between two lovers
- noun - an exciting and mysterious quality (as of a heroic time or adventure)
- noun - the group of languages derived from Latin
- noun - a story dealing with love
- noun - a novel dealing with idealized events remote from everyday life
- verb - make amorous advances towards
- verb - have a love affair with
- verb - talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions
- verb - tell romantic or exaggerated lies
- adj - relating to languages derived from Latin
- A love affair.
- Ardent emotional attachment or involvement between people, especially that characterized by a high level of purity and devotion; love: They kept the romance alive in their marriage for 35 years.
- A strong, sometimes short-lived attachment, fascination, or enthusiasm for something: a childhood romance with the sea.
- A mysterious or fascinating quality or appeal, as of something adventurous, heroic, or strangely beautiful: “These fine old guns often have a romance clinging to them” (Richard Jeffries).
- A long medieval narrative in prose or verse that tells of the adventures and heroic exploits of chivalric heroes: an Arthurian romance.
- A long, fictitious tale of heroes and extraordinary or mysterious events.
- The class of literature constituted by such tales.
- An artistic work, such as a novel, story, or film, that deals with sexual love, especially in an idealized form.
- The class or style of such works.
- A fictitiously embellished account or explanation: We have been given speculation and romance instead of the facts.
- A lyrical, tender, usually sentimental song or short instrumental piece.
- To invent, write, or tell romances.
- To think or behave in a romantic manner.
- To make love to; court or woo.
- To have a love affair with.
- verb - to seek the affection of
There are 7 letters in ROMANCE: A C E M N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROMANCE
Click to search all anagrams of ROMANCE plus a wildcard: ROMANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROMANCE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROMANCE
Lookup in Wiki for ROMANCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.