Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CORONAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORONAL exist?
Definitions of CORONAL in dictionaries:
- noun - flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes
- Of or relating to a corona, especially of the head.
- Of, relating to, or having the direction of the coronal suture or of the plane dividing the body into front and back portions.
- n - a wreath worn on the head
There are 7 letters in CORONAL: A C L N O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORONAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORONAL plus a wildcard: CORONAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORONAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORONAL
- Medical School coronal View of Cerebral Cortex Hypothalamus
- Ressonncia magntica da hipfise
- Listed below are general anatomical terms and their meanings.
- NASAs Cosmicopia -- Sun - Solar Activity - coronal Mass Ejections
- University Specialty Clinics - South Carolina School of Medicine
- Fraser Is that when we get one of those coronal mass ejections those ...
- View Answers] [Back to Neuro-ophthalmology]
- Ideas Inventions And Innovations Higher-Dose Use Of Certain Statins ...
- An image of the coronal mass ejection of January 27 2012.
- Fonte NETTER Frank H.. Atlas de Anatomia Humana. 2ed. Porto Alegre ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.