Scrabble word: COOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does COOL exist?
Definitions of COOL in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being at a refreshingly low temperature
- noun - great coolness and composure under strain
- verb - make cool or cooler
- verb - loose heat
- verb - lose intensity
- adj - neither warm nor very cold
- adj - marked by calm self-control (especially in trying circumstances)
- adj - (color) inducing the impression of coolness
- adj - psychologically cool and unenthusiastic
- adj - (used of a number or sum) without exaggeration or qualification
- adj - fashionable and attractive at the time
- Neither warm nor very cold; moderately cold: fresh, cool water; a cool autumn evening.
- Giving or suggesting relief from heat: a cool breeze; a cool blouse.
- Marked by calm self-control: a cool negotiator.
- Marked by indifference, disdain, or dislike; unfriendly or unresponsive: a cool greeting; was cool to the idea of higher taxes.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of colors, such as blue and green, that produce the impression of coolness.
- Excellent; first-rate: has a cool sports car; had a cool time at the party.
- Entire; full: worth a cool million.
- To make less warm.
- To make less ardent, intense, or zealous: problems that soon cooled my enthusiasm for the project.
- To become less warm: took a dip to cool off.
- To become calmer: needed time for tempers to cool.
- A cool place, part, or time: the cool of early morning.
- The state or quality of being cool.
- Composure; poise: “Our release marked a victory.
- adj - moderately cold
- verb - to make less warm