Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does COOL exist?
Definitions of COOL in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being at a refreshingly low temperature
- noun - great coolness and composure under strain
- verb - make cool or cooler
- verb - loose heat
- verb - lose intensity
- adj - neither warm nor very cold
- adj - marked by calm self-control (especially in trying circumstances)
- adj - (color) inducing the impression of coolness
- adj - psychologically cool and unenthusiastic
- adj - (used of a number or sum) without exaggeration or qualification
- adj - fashionable and attractive at the time
- Neither warm nor very cold; moderately cold: fresh, cool water; a cool autumn evening.
- Giving or suggesting relief from heat: a cool breeze; a cool blouse.
- Marked by calm self-control: a cool negotiator.
- Marked by indifference, disdain, or dislike; unfriendly or unresponsive: a cool greeting; was cool to the idea of higher taxes.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of colors, such as blue and green, that produce the impression of coolness.
- Excellent; first-rate: has a cool sports car; had a cool time at the party.
- Entire; full: worth a cool million.
- To make less warm.
- To make less ardent, intense, or zealous: problems that soon cooled my enthusiasm for the project.
- To become less warm: took a dip to cool off.
- To become calmer: needed time for tempers to cool.
- A cool place, part, or time: the cool of early morning.
- The state or quality of being cool.
- Composure; poise: “Our release marked a victory.
- adj - moderately cold
- verb - to make less warm
There are 4 letters in COOL: C L O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COOL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COOL plus a wildcard: COOL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COOL
Images for COOL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.